2019 Schedule Updates
We have some new exciting classes to add as well as some changes for the 2019 Festival.
- Rumba-Friday, June 21 at Noon. Learn the basic smooth moves of American Rumba. Latin motion and footwork will be addressed as well as basic partner lead/follow skills. Free on Allen Street.
- American Tango-Sunday, June 23 at 1pm. American Tango is one of the most popular dances danced today. It’s dramatic flair appeals to all! Come learn a few basic patterns. Free on Allen Street.
- Introduction to Uta Hagen-additional class added on Saturday, June 22, 3pm. Class Pass or $10
- New Life Scripts, Sunday, June 23 at 2pm. Come learn more about Theatre for Personal Transformation. Class Pass or $10
- Introduction to Social Justice Theatre, Sunday, June 23 at 3pm. Learn more about Augusto Boal’s Theater of the Oppressed and theatre for social change. Class Pass or $10
Friday, June 21 (Noon) and Sunday, June 23 (1pm) Hip Hop class will not be held.