- One-Act Submissions must cater to a performance time of no less than 30 minutes and no more than 45 minutes.
- Scripts will only be accepted via electronic submissions in PDF format, with the exact title of the play as the name of the PDF.
- Writer name and contact information must be on the title page only (the title page is removed for adjudication). Scripts must be typed in 12 pt font with appropriately marked page numbers.
- There is a $15 submission fee for each submission to cover processing costs.
- Due to the volume of scripts, we are unable to comment on any submissions.
- Postmark deadline is March 15, 2019. No submissions will be accepted past that date.
- Author (and collaborator, if any) may submit up to 3 scripts.
- Play must not have had a prior production, although those work-shopped before non-paying audiences are acceptable.
- Published plays are not eligible.
- Musicals are not accepted.
- Scripts not meeting the criteria will be rejected.
DEADLINE for submissions: In our inbox 11:59 p.m., March 15, 2019.
Email PDF Files Only TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit Payment Below:
QUESTIONS: Email email@example.com with the subject line PLAYWRITING QUESTION. You will receive notification once we have received all materials (script & payment.)