- One-Act Submissions must have a performance time of no less than 30 minutes and no more than 45 minutes.
- Submit 2 pdf files: Script in PDF Format and Title Page/Author Document in PDF Format
- Script in PDF Format: Scripts will only be accepted via electronic submissions in PDF format, with the exact title of the play as the name of the PDF. No identifying information should be included in this file. Scripts must be typed in 12 pt font with appropriately marked page numbers.
- Title Page/Author Document: Writer name and contact information must be on the title document only.
- There is a $15 submission fee for each submission to cover processing costs.
- Due to the volume of scripts, we are unable to comment on any submissions.
- Postmark deadline is March 13, 2020. No submissions will be accepted past that date.
- Play must not have had a prior production, although those work-shopped before non-paying audiences are acceptable.
- Published plays are not eligible.
- Musicals are not accepted.
- Scripts not meeting the criteria will be rejected.
DEADLINE for submissions: In our inbox 11:59 p.m., March 13, 2020.
Email PDF Files Only TO: email@example.com
Submit Payment Below:
with the subject line PLAYWRITING QUESTION. You will receive notification once we have received all materials (script & payment.)