All ages, all abilities! No Experience Needed.
Bring your best friend, daughter, son, father, uncle, aunt – bring the whole family – and come dance with us during the 5th Annual Central PA Theatre & Dance Fest!
Join us and learn dances such as
- Swing Dance and Classic 60s Dances including The Madison!
- The Charleston, The Maxixe, and the Bear!
- And roam the Dance Floor in a Regency Style Dance as if you were a member of the cast of Bridgerton or a character from a Jane Austen novel.
Come learn one of the dances or all of them – or somewhere in between!
All lessons are free!
Come join us at any or all of the Pop-Up Dance Days!
- Wednesday, June 8 at 3:30pm and 6:30pm
- Wednesday, June 15 at 3:30pm and 6:30pm.
- Tuesday, June 21 at 3:30pm and 6:30pm
- Wednesday, June 22 at 3:30pm and 6:30pm
- Thursday, June 23 at 3:30pm and 6:30pm
Community Room, State College Municipal Bldg
Masks are required.